It'll Happen...Eventually

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

My love of the row...

I love the row machine. Our gym has a Concept 2 row machine that I just loooooooove! Not many people use it, I don't think they understand just how nice of an arm workout it is. I wanted to do 30 minutes of it yesterday but unfortunately time got away from me and I had to cut it to 20 minutes. I needed to pick up my sister and my kids.

I did get 50 minutes of riding on the recumbent bike though. I did a nice random hill workout and was able to crank out 9.12 miles. I'm going to aim for 10 miles next time. I'm trying to keep up with an every other day run and on my off days cross train using the bike or elliptical and the row machine.

Now if I can just keep on track with my eating today it'll be all good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home