Tap Tap Tap...
Is this thing on? Ummm yeah, its been what...almost 3 years since I updated last. I am a very bad blogger. Since abandoning my blog I have lost the weight I wanted (and sadly gained it back), learned to run, ran numerous 5k's and a half marathon, gotten divorced and learned how to live on my on with my kiddos and the worst...losing my mom to brain cancer this summer.
I am getting my ass back on track with my running program. I have started over from the beginning. Since my mom passed away I have had a very hard time calming myself down enough to breath during a run. So now I am restarting the Couch to 5k program http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml (best learn to run program EVAH!) and just completed week 1. I try to run every other day and do cross training like a recumbent bike or elliptical and row machine on my off days.
I live in Northern MN and I am just not as strong as some people...I can NOT run in this -15 weather. I can't do it. I did run the Gobble Gallop on Thanksgiving, it was about 18 above with the windchill and my ass cheeks were numb for the entire day afterwards. I have moved my training indoors to Anytime Fitness. LOL
Lets see if I can keep my blog up this time. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home