Crap...
I started Jorge Cruise's 8 Minutes In The Morning workout on Dec. 4th. I was doing flipping rockstar until the 15th. That's when the tooth pain started to get to be too much and now I've completely FAILED at my 8 MIM workouts. I really did like it and since I am doing much better I will be restarting the 8 MIM on Jan. 2nd. I'm kinda feeling bad about not completing it but my tooth kinda overtook my life for 10 days or so. I'm just finally feeling better now. I find out later today how my liver is doing, if it's healing itself or not.
I took "before" pics on Dec. 6th and I just looked at them again...I have a flipping beer belly. I am *SO* done with beer. Granted I couldn't drink right now even if I wanted to thanks to overdosing on tylenol from tooth pain last week but still, no more beer anyways! I can't believe my belly. Ick Ick Ick!!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home