Good start today! too bad it ended crappily.
First thing I did when I woke up this morning was make myself a healthy whole wheat pita pocket breakfast. 2 slices of canadian bacon, a slice of cheese and 1 egg. I would have had tomatoes too but we managed to eat them all over the weekend. I've already had 1 full mason jar of water, so all in all it's a great start today. :)
Lunch was good. I had a turkey low carb wrap from Subway with Baked Lays Sour Cream and Chive chips and a bottle of Dasanti water.
Dinner...not so good. My skinny-yet-eats-everything-in-site sister ordered pizza. I only had 2 pieces but I had to come upstairs and get online so I stopped myself from eating more. I don't like cold pizza so hopefully by the time I get back downstairs it'll be yucky and cold.
I did exercise today. 20 minutes on my kick butt 4lb Sports Hoop. :) Oh and I managed to get in 80oz of water plus I have another bottle in the fridge I wanna drink before I go to bed. YAY for me!
20/600 Exercise minutes in July


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home